Peplink Max BR1 Pro
Enterprise Grade Router with LTE Failover
More pricing below, click here!
Please Note: All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
Cellular Branch Networking Router
The MAX BR1 Pro comes with 4-port LAN switch and automatic failover, making it an ideal choice for deployments that demand outstanding reliability and flexibility.
Broadband with LTE backup
Stay online when connections fail with instant automatic failover. Connect a high-speed primary line and a backup LTE connection, the BR1 Pro will seamlessly switch between wired and cellular links as needed to keep your connection stable and fast.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover.
MAX BR automatically re-establishes your IPsec VPN connection on lower priority link when your primary WAN fails. Your VPN stays up, and you stay seamlessly connected.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can set the MAX BR1 Pro to automatically switch SIM cards when you're in danger of data overage, or allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
4-port GE LAN Switch
The four-port GE LAN switch allows the BR1 Pro to be dropped into any network transparently, without needs for extra cabling. Perfect for Branch Networking.
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- WAN Link Health Check
- Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
- Support for Dynamic DNS services
- WAN Port Convertible into LAN Port
- DHCP Server for LAN Clients
- Extended DHCP Options
- DHCP Reservation
- DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- VLAN on LAN Support
- Stateful Firewall
- DoS Prevention
- Web Blocking
- Wef Filtering Blacklist
- Individual Bandwidth Limit
- Application Prioritization
- SIP, HTTPS, VPN QoS
- Custom Application QoS
Complete VPN Solution
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Hot Failover
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Hot Failover
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)
- NAT and IP Forwarding
- Static Routes
- Port Forwarding
- Many to One, One to One NAT
- NAT Pool
- SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
- UPnP, NAT-PMP
- Web Administrative Interface
- Command Line Interface
- InControl 2 Cloud Managment
- Router Utility Mobile App
- Email Notification
- Active Client & Session Lists
- Bandwidth Usage Statistics
- Web Reporting Services
- Syslog Service
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
Global Positioning System
- Integrated GPS
- Device Location Map
- Location Tracking Data with InControl 2
- Fleet Management with InControl 2
- MAX BR1 Pro
- 12V3A Power Supply
- 2x 5dBi Wi-Fi Antennas
- 2x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas
- 1x GPS Antenna
|Max BR1 Pro Specifications|
|WAN Interface||1x GE 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slots|
|LAN Interface||4x GE|
|Wi-Fi Interface||802.11a/n or b/g/n 300Mbps|
|LTE Modem||Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 100Mbps/50Mbps|
|LTE-A Modem||Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps|
|Antenna Connector||2x Indoor 4G LTE Antenna Connector
2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Connectors
1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
|Power Input||DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V - 24V DC|
|Power Consumption||25W (max.)|
|Dimensions||8.7 x 5.2 x 1.6 inches
221 x 131 x 40 mm
|Operating Temperature||-40° - 149°F
-40° - 65°C
|Humidity||15% - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Download the Peplink Max BR1 Pro Datasheet (PDF).
- All prices displayed are Ex-VAT. 20% VAT is added during the checkout process.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.